NTU Paints It...Pink?

The NTU Paints It Blue night out was so successful that they have decided to organise more events but with different colours for example - NTU Paints It Red, NTU Paints It Yellow or even NTU Paints It Rainbow Style.

I have been told the next one will be 'NTU Paints It Pink' and that it will be at Gatecrasher so, the ideas start to flow...

I've spent a few hours on my laptop, and using Gatecrasher's current logo as inspiration, I have come up with the following design -



I have used the Gatecrasher colour scheme and incorporated the dragon shape into the logo. All I need to do now is find out if they like it or not.

2 comments:

Jay9020 said...

The gatecrasher design looks ace Dan :p.
Nice job

Samuel Marshall said...

Wow! Loving ur designs, all your work looks so professional! lol. Jealous