Pixilation Project - Adapting Images 02

After playing around with Adobe Photoshop CS3 for a few hours, I decided to play around with the lighting effects.

I've always enjoyed watching Top Gear every week and I like it for two reasons - The cars but also the new camera techniques and effects they use in filming. Here's a picture of someone trying to achieve Top Gear effect -



I have also gone for a similar effect like the one above. However, I changed it a little - I've gone for a stronger black circle around the images. By using this effect, I've tried to highlighting and intensify the action in the animation. I have also used a colour tints to create a certain mood and atmosphere. The image below has a blue tint which creates a cold/dark atmosphere. I've tried to use this to describe the relationship between the man and the machine.



0 comments: