Identities - Logo Ideas

Here are the logo ideas for my identities project -



I have designed two different logos. One for Kitty&Wool, which is the name of my blog, and the other, City&Wool, as a mainstream design company.

How the names came about...
I wanted a blog name that was witty and cool but couldn't think of anything until I swapped the first letters around. This then became 'citty and wool.' After thinking about my blog name a little more, I saw that I could get two names from it.

The first would be 'Kitty&Wool' for my blog becuase the blog is a way of documenting ideas and the way we play with and develop our ideas. In the same way, kittens play around with wool.

For the second name, City&Wool, (Ok, maybe it does sound a little like the outcome of a random company name genarator but it isn't!) I wanted an original company/brand name. City&Wool is relevant becuase I'm studying and living in a city (Nottingham) and the wool part is relevant because its a connection of people and ideas to produce and end product/design.



Image | Heroes, String Theory

0 comments: