Work Never Stops...

...but neither does play.

I've just been browsing through a few websites and blogs and have come across a few interesting things. While plowing through these sites and blog articles I have found a 'Multimedia Creative Designer' that could be of interests to me, since I will be following the Online Environment pathway next year. His name is Aaron Russell and he is a freelance web and graphic designer based in Swindon. (Hopefully in the next few days I will post some more about Aaron and his work.)


Another blog article I came across was this one by the Freelance Switch blog. Since I'm looking to develop myself as a freelancer in graphic and web design, I need to start looking into self promotion and how to get freelance work. This article is just a collection of some 'stunning' business cards that might inspire you to look at creating your own.


And just to finish off, some recent completed work of mine -

Auto Street LTD. | Poster Design


0 comments: