OK... So it's been a while

After various emails and phone calls, UKTyres' website will be soon be introduced to the World Wide Web! However, I must admit, it's taken longer to design then I expected due to weak guidelines being set at the start. (Client unsure of what look/style they liked for the site) But it's been a good learning experience and I now know how to improve my design process to stop problems cropping up with other projects.


Other projects include iHOC logo (for the Welsh Hocky Union)


I've also been asked to create a prototype site for a project called iHero. I will be designing this site over the next few weeks.

1 comments:

Samuel Marshall said...

Hey Dan

I have only really used the tutorials that are available on the NOW to learn how to use flash properly.

It's really useful to sort of get to grips with the basics, and then learn some action script 3 codes for using buttons and stuff. These can be found in the previous work we did in Term 1.

Also, there's just loads of random stuff if you just search in google for like "How to make a button link to a website in Flash".

I have no specific websites for you really other than the stuff on the NOW. (Which can be found in the SPP module under Online Tutorials lol!)

If you need any more help, lemmie kno!

Sam