Importing from WordPress to Posterous

Since I have a lot of posts on my WordPress blog, and my Posterous is looking a little empty, I've decided to import my WordPress posts from http://cityandwoolwordpress.com into my Posterous page. So far it's taking a little longer that I thought which is because Posterous actually download the images and rehost them so they'll show up which is actually a really good function of the import. I've also remove most of the older posts and just kept the once since Easter. I think importing 130 posts could be too much!

In other news, since Ning will soon be phasing out their free service, our Interactive Media Ning page will be disappearing. To keep out network of Multimedia students going, we have now all converted to Posterous and currently all second year Interactive Media pathway students on are now using it! To post to this Posterous page, all we have to do is change the email address that we send our posts too. Simples!

To post to a group site -
post@sitename.posterous.com

To stop major spamming, we've also been set as contributors so we can edit our posts that we send to the group site.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: