Artefact 6 - Planing

After completing my 5th Artefact, the Augmented Reality Business Card, I came across two major problems -
  1. I couldn't apply my own marker, the QR Code AR marker
  2. There was no audio playing making the video which made it useless
How do I over come these problems?
The problem lies with my a lack of ActionScript 3.0 knowledge as I don't know how to code in a video plane so when the marker is visible it would display my video.  With my previous artefact not having audio maybe I could produce a motion comic of some sorts to counteract the fact there is no audio. This would be the only way to come out with something that's an improvement on the last artefact.

I have therefore looked at a few examples of motion comics, with Watchmen and Batman being the best examples as they display the text too.

In the meantime I need to look again at my example to see if I can change the marker files to the one I had created.

Obviously and help or suggestions feel free to comment below

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: