#Daqri May be the Answer - Artefact 6

Introducing Daqri.

I'm currently testing it as a beta tester.

It works really well with the integration of the QR Code and Augmented Reality however it doesn't work with video in the way I'd hoped it to.

Although my particular augmented reality business card plays the video automatically on a manipulative plain, with Daqri you have to select to play the video within its own video player as it doesn't play automatically.

If only the Daqri could play a selected video above the QR Code (See example below) It would be brilliant!

I'm going to play more with the service over the next few days as it has some augmented reality features for using models which I want to look at.

Also another problem I have is that I don't have an iPhone or a new iPod Touch so I'm borrowing the use of one while waiting for their Android app to be released.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: