Interactive Showcase - Changes

So after showing my mood board in the seminar on Friday I've decided to use my mood board as my interactive showcase/box. This is because the mood board in more visually pleasing and has more elements that could be developed.

Here is how my showcase is going to look -


I have imported it into Flash and begun work on making it more interactive. To do this I'm using invisible buttons so when the user moves their cursor over certain images they become clearer. The user would then click on the objects to see more/go to another frame.

Here is what I've done so far -


Interactive Showcase by ~TheBigDiscoNinja on deviantART

Does take a long time to load

In other news, in the seminar on Friday I was able to play around with a Wacom Bamboo A6 Graphics Tablet and enjoyed it so much I have decided to purchase one. The reasons for this are because I can product illustrations of a high quality, trace images and photos accurately, develop my 3D avatar and hopefully, using a this graphics tablet in my work will improve my ability to draw.

Below is a trace, using the Wacom Bamboo Tablet, of Superman -


0 comments: