Interactive Showcase - Changes

Here is the latest copy of my interactive showcase. This copy also includes audio however I am tempted to add music. I want to make it as if you are listening to music using headphones and not paying any attention to the teacher/speaker. The only one problem with this is copyright but fear not, I have recorded my band playing original material so I will use that. All links to the buttons work and I have included a test video to see how if it works. Other links are just to blank pages because I have created the finished product for all the five elements yet.


Feel free to comment on my work - It would be useful to know what others think and ways on how I can improve it!

Lets get that constructive criticism flowing!


Interactive Showcase - Take 2 by ~TheBigDiscoNinja on deviantART


0 comments: