Luxurious Handmade Desserts of Exceptional Quality by @TheDessertDeli

I've just put the final touches to The Dessert Deli's website! It's been a brilliant challenge in creating this website to my clients specifications. I've designed it using WordPress as the CMS with a few useful plugins, since my client wanted to sell her desserts through the site.

Laura's currently in the process of adding her desserts to her shop, but I would definitely recommend you order some of her dessert for yourself - They are amazing! You can also follow what Laura's up to on Twitter too @TheDessertDeli

If you're looking for a powerful shopping cart/e-Commerce plugin that's highly customisable I would highly recommend using The WordPress Shopping Cart by Tribulant. Yes it does cost, but it was more suited to what Laura wanted. However, if your looking at the cheapest possible way of setting up an online shop I would suggest using Instinct's WP e-Commerce Plugin - It's really easy to use.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: