Time to Crack Your Design Problems With QR Codes

Yes, It's been a little while since my last branding updated but I've recently become interested in QR Codes (see the last few blog posts) and I've wanted to include these in my next branding update.

Today I've been working on improving my @cityandwool twitter page. I've added a new profile image to give City&Wool a face and I've also changed the page with a nice new background image.

I've gone for the branding idea of trying to crack your design problems. In 'cracking' the QR Code, which takes you to my website www.cityandwool.co.uk This is then providing the client with an answer to cracking their design problems ...yes, I'm the answer!

Over the next few weeks I will be replacing all profile images with the new version and be updating my portfolio with this new branding style.

Hope you like it!

Creative criticism welcomed!

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: