Personal Research Project - Love Plus and their Augmented Reality Girlfriends

Quick Response Codes and Augmented Reality can improve our ability to share information and communicate ideas and concepts with each other, however in using them in their most extravagant forms, for example Augmented Reality girlfriends which promotes communication with virtual characters, could this separate the user from social inclusion in the real world?

Here's what I mean by Augmented Reality girlfriends -

Love Plus for iPhone

2:48 - Love Plus Augmented Reality girlfriend

Now how would your Love Plus AR girlfriend look animated?

Thinking about the artifacts that are going to come from my research project, I'm looking into making an AR Application for myself. It was also suggested that I might make my own AR girlfriend but I think that was just for comedy value.

ARToolKit

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: