Time To Get Down To Business

I've been meaning to update my online portfolio for a while but haven't had time to do so, but now I'm slowly in the process of drawing up some mock-ups.

My new site will be clean and crisp utilising my new found love for QR Codes, and hopefully some AR, depending on how I get on. I also want to design it using the new HTML5 and CSS3 techniques with a splash of stylish jQuery. I'm hoping to follow the same styling as my Twitter page too.

In the process of drawing some things up, I found this site -

It allows you to generate QR Codes that can send tweets, emails and even log on to a WiFi Hotspot. I have therefore tried it out for myself on the image above. I may decided to incorporate these ideas into my new design too.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: