Happy Christmas! Here's Some Determination!

Determination is the tool we use to reach our goals. Determination is the tool we use to succeed.

This Christmas I want to get into a few projects that I've been thinking about for a while.

I'm wanting to look into application development. This will start with web applications then will develop into designing applications for Android and iPhone. I particularly want to look at Augmented Reality applications as it will be relevant to my personal research project.

I'm also wanting to develop myself as a graphic designer. I'm going to do this in two ways, practically and theoretically. In reading a few graphic design handbooks and subjecting myself to more design, I hope to improve my creativity.

Finally, I want to utilise the technology and equipment I own. This includes videos, audio and my graphics tablet. To do this I want to start VBlogging and drawing more. (I may be a little slower in producing more drawings as my graphics tablet pen has recently gone walkabout)

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: