Are You A Digital Hero? - Digital Piracy Project

Over the past few days I've been working on the facts for my infographics and interface designs for my Digital Piracy project.
 
I've decided not to create infographics for the site but just write out the fact in an easy to read manor. This way I have more room for other illustrations within my TV screen.
 
Here are some points that I still need to complete -
  • I want to add in more colour for the more positive bits of the site
  • Produce a quiz possibly entitled 'How Much of a Digital Hero Are You?'
  • Animate main index page having the work 'HERO' flicker in and out with the word 'VILLAIN'
  • I want to add illustrations of super heroes and villains
  • I need to work out how to display the solutions, for example, using iTunes, BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Spotify, etc.
The basics are slowly coming together but there is still a lot of work to do.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: