Digital Hero - The Solutions

I wanted the solutions to these piracy problem to be characters that were friendly and inviting. I remember seeing the Cineworld certification and mobile advert and liking the animated mobile phones at the very end. I have therefore tried a similar approach with my characters. However, I'm finding it harder to create the characters for the movie side of things. I'm going to go for LoveFilm, Sky Movies and I was tempted to use BBC iPlayer, but it's probably seen as more for TV shows rather than films.

After a chat with my tutor I've decided to modified the navigation tabs. They will now be designed as yellow post-it notes. This makes more sense to see them stuck on the TV. An updated design for the music piracy page is above.

((tag: digital, piracy, project)).

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: