A Working Progress - Third Poster Research, Artefact 2

I've been working on my second real-world application of the QR Code poster. This one will include a link to a Music Download.

I'm going to use Tinie Tempah's album Disc-Overy as the real-world product.

I really like the space-like design on his album artwork and therefore wanted to find out who had designed it. A little Google search later I found that it had been designed by début art

I remember seeing some good Tinie Tempah music videos too. 'Frisky' and 'Pass Out' were directed by Tim Brown and worked on by us design studio

I've also been looking at how to get music downloads on the various types of smartphones via the QR Code. Trouble is Android don't have any type of pre-installed music store like an iPod/iPhone has iTunes. The solution to this might be just a straight MP3 download rather than taking the user through their respective music store apps.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: