A Few More Client Developments

01

I've now managed to put in my weather side bar into the main design. I'm also looking at putting the fixtures below it which is currently been done by using an iframe from a mobile optimized site - http://www.fixtureslive.com/mobile/whatson.asp?ClubID=949 however I don't feel the style of it fits in well enough so I'm looking for alternative methods to display their fixtures.

Also I've created some sub pages which will be hidden from the main navigation bar but will be displayed in a side bar within its parent page and in the footer for quick access. I've also managed to display some sponsors/links which will slightly enlarge on hover through applying some CSS3 transitions to the images.

I'm also wanting to add an admin log in on the right hand side of the footer.
02

Finally just a basic overview of how a the nav and footer differ from each other with what it displays and the side bar which will include the sub pages. As you can see it's not styled correctly yet.

03

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: