Header and Featured Post for Client

Cbhc_heading

I've spent the afternoon tidying up the header and featured post section of my client project.

I'm using a custom file for the home page entitled 'myfront.php' which will include a featured post. I'm hoping to add a little show/hide jQuery to the featured blog post and I need to sort out some PHP which will applies the image contained within the post as the background image. I may have to create a custom field within the post for this to work.

I've pulled the search bar from the header from previous designs as it cluttered the header a little. I've also increased the space between certain sections of the Twitter bar, side bar and featured post. I've also improved the CSS3 features on the navigation buttons and on the Twitter bar.

Posted via email from City&Wool's Posterous

0 comments: